As Northern California’s largest independent generator service company, we pride ourselves on having the people and equipment available to meet just about any need for backup power. For example, we can offer 24/7/365 emergency support by one of our trained staff (not an answering service) because we not only have dedicated experts (which we do!) but we have enough of them on staff to share in the workload. We wouldn’t have gotten voted one of the best places to work in the Bay Area two years in a row if we didn’t help our employees balance their work lives with their home lives, right?
Some of the other capabilities our trained staff allows us to deliver for our customers:
- Not just 24/7 emergency phone support, but on-call technicians so we can dispatch a service truck, a portable generator, or other resources quickly.
- Diesel fuel delivery service. What good is a generator without fuel? We asked ourselves this question and decided to solve that problem for our customers. We’re one of the few companies that can take care of this simple, but important, detail for you.
- Expert Tier-4, factory certified diesel engine technicians. Our team’s level of training and expertise is so high that even diesel engine manufacturers sometimes come to us for help.
- Extensive regulatory compliance services. Numerous agencies and codes regulate your generator use. We have specialists focused on helping you satisfy reporting requirements and a portfolio of services and technologies to make it easier.
Our team is at your disposal. Here are the key contacts at CD & Power ready to be of service. Just call our main number and ask to be connected.
- East Bay and Central Valley Field Sales – Rob Nanney
- Peninsula, South Bay & North Bay Field Sales – Carlos Navas
- Sacramento Branch Manager – Karen Stratton
- Sacramento Field Sales – Cate Carter
- Truck Maintenance Service Writer – George Smith
- Generator Service Manager – Ron Schrader
- Compliance Services – Richard Truesdell
We are here to help – call upon our team to be of service to your organization (866) 468-7697. It’s what we wake up eager to do every day!